Monday, October 30, 2017

This blog is definitely different than the rest, doesn't really have much connections with my immigration topic nor do I find it too interesting. Throughout my years of using social media the way I've seen businesses using it, is only to promote their services. From my personal experiences i think business target certain type of people and go from there to see if they even need social media to target their consumers. For example, Chegg knows most of its consumers are students so they do use social media to target, us, the students. You really don't see life insurance business on social media because their age target aren't usually on Facebook or twitter.
I have also seen how some business do allow people to leave comments or complaints on their page and someone from their business tries to help them solve the issue. Another thing I've seen is when a business is advertising their services, they help their costumers through the comment section. I've encountered some posts about clothing business where their costumers are complaining on the comments section and someone from the business replies to their comment.
I think the one of the ways a business can be effective if using social media, is they have to know what is the group age of their target and what type of social media their using because Facebook isn't like LinkedIn.

No comments:

Post a Comment